D43

Link Buy Product: https://is.gd/f7iQf8

The star has chosen for. Her classic kohl eyes and pink lips to complement her busy appearance. While she covered her head with a pair of carefully adorned twins, a regal pearl peeked out from below, blending perfectly with the  Also,I will get this rest of the jewelry on her wedding day I’ve yet to really need my physical prowess as some well-placed words (of course, after laying them bare with a sweet smile, coffee, and an invitation for a discussion in which I twist them into horrific knots) and a confident but cold laugh have been enough to fell many a man so far. Whatever gods there may have mercy on the wretch that gets a dose of my tongue and the dislocated joint to boot! I delight in reminding abusers of their powerlessness and when they respond with a threat, well-researched knowledge of their impotence and sad manly performance both in and out of bed deflates his ego and any courageous swelling he’s done to his personality or body.


 


They share so much without even knowing it and fear being humiliated almost more than they fear for their own safety which is a convenient mix when trying to help women escape these men! I’ve never been content with simple victory and forgetting. I will be one of the faces they remember on their death bed in 30 years. That’s my goal. Whenever they think of revenge against the woman who left them, it’s my mocking smile they scuttle away with. I hope to one day make an army of women just like me so the next time a man lifts his hand to strike someone, he is chased and hounded by a million mocking smiles. What use is a physical, deadly, and costly war someone can surrender their way out of? No, I’m content to wage battles in a wicked man’s mind. And I learned from the witch hunters who falsely accused women like me! This is my jam!!

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

California West Coast Classic T-shirt

Unvaxxed waxed and ready to climax shirt

Gin-gle Bells Gin-gle Bells Gin Gin Shirt